Monday, March 24, 2014

Starting a Tech Blog

So I've been thinking of starting a tech blog.

Most days a go to work and I like to think that I strive to help provide new and innovative ways to enhance technology for my enterprise.  At the end of the day, though, I come home and even though my company may have benefited from what I have accomplished, I think to myself:  "What have I gained from this and who else could gain from what I have learned?"  So I have decided that I will start to catalog my accomplishments in technology.  I want to share what I have learned so that others may benefit.

So once I brought myself to deciding to make this blog, I thought to myself, "You know?  Maybe this works both ways.  What if I decide to blog about something I am currently trying to figure out and someone else out there has already done what I am trying to do?"  And then I realized that creating a blog could also help me figure things out by welcoming others to contribute, and hopefully others down the line.

So here it is:  The Fully Qualified Domain.  My corner of the internet for everything technology that makes peoples' brains hurt.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment